WHAT IS A COOKIE?A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are not the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections that you use the most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THRID PARTY COOKIES?The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
OWN COOKIES ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Login:Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your transdiesel.es account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember with what people or websites you have interacted, so you can show related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
- Facebook Cookies, see more information in Cookies Policy.
- Twitter Cookies, see more information in Cookies Policy.
- Instagram Cookies, see more information in Cookies Policy.
- Google+ Cookies, see more information in Cookies Policy.
- Youtube Cookies, see more information in Cookies Policy.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265